1. First, there’s college.
2. Coming up on finals of your final year and you still have no idea what you want to be when you are finished with school.
3. Made it through finals. You’re excited for graduation, but you’re also dead.
4. Graduating and immediately realizing you have to get a job.
5. Starting your job search and having no idea where to start
6. When you realize you don’t have to do it alone, and you partner with Avenica instead
of trying to apply to one million jobs.
7. Successfully nailing your interview, getting the job offer, and knowing you’ll be able to start spending more money.
8. Getting through new-hire orientation, feeling like part of the team, and realizing this is the right place for you.
For more than twenty years, Avenica has been the leading U.S. recruiting firm exclusively focused on placing college graduates into entry-level, career-track positions. Learn more about our process, or upload your resume to be considered for an open position with one of our amazing clients.Tags: career search, college grads