This webinar was held on April 22nd, 2015. A recording is available below.
What’s Next? Job Search Strategies for Graduating Seniors
This webinar is for seniors who have pushed off their job search until after graduation, those who have been unsuccessful to date in on-campus interviewing, and those undecided about grad school. GradStaff’s CEO Bob LaBombard will offer advice about what industries to look at and how to tailor previous experience to a variety of positions. He will be joined by Melissa Gurewitz, a GradStaff Account Manager, who will talk about her own job search and offer tips to those about to follow in her footsteps.
Online Presentation held on Wednesday, April 22nd at 1:30pm CST
Bob Labombard – CEO of Gradstaff
Melissa Gurewitz – Account Manager
- Identifying transferrable skills and career interests: Where you fit in the workplace
- Demographic trends: How an aging workforce can impact your job search
- Where the jobs Are: Comparing Large vs. Small/Medium Employers
- Target industries: Examples of industries that are hiring
- 5 Entry-level career opportunities that you don’t know about: Some examples to get you started
Download a PDF of the slides here.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about the webinar!Tags: Job Market, Job Search Strategy, Networking, Transferable Skills, Webinar