Responsibilities of the Entry Level Claims Processing Specialist:
- Investigate and determine coverage of loss onsite and adjusts all elements of claims of moderate-high severity.
- Provide updates on any irregularities and discrepancies to finds appropriate solutions
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services
- Identify and resolve problems and make time-sensitive decisions independently
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Compile, outline, present case findings to clients in quarterly meetings
- Provide top-notch customer service by maintaining a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
Requirements of the Entry Level Claims Processing Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree required – all majors encouraged to apply
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
- Ability to understand client and business partner needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple concurrent project deadlines
- Prior customer service experience in retail, restaurant, or other business situations
- Availability for occasional travel
Career advice & resources about entry level jobs for recent college grads
While we work to find you the right fit for your strengths and interests during your post-grad job search, we encourage you to check our Insights page for career advice, blog posts, and news updates. Whether you’re curious about how to talk about your summer work experience in an interview, wondering how to get started on your job search, or want to see what we’ve been up to at Avenica, there’s a little something for everyone.