Responsibilities of the Entry Level Client Services Coordinator:
- Interact with external clients and internal professionals efficiently, timely and professionally to assist with service requests
- Respond to potential and current client inquiries and requests for information and communicate their needs and expectations to appropriate personnel
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with clients to understand challenges and opportunities and to help identify and prioritize goals/solutions
- Serve as a liaison between clients and internal teams
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Support project coordination and daily workflows by engaging with cross functional teams
- Develop and maintain a detailed filing system for organizing confidential records and office files
- Process and report data to provide updates on growth, progress, and changes
- Support Managers and Regional Managers with various tasks as assigned
Requirements of the Entry Level Client Services Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree is required – all majors encouraged to apply.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
- Possess strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Initiative to actively seek opportunities to broaden knowledge and improve skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently
Career advice & resources about entry level jobs for recent college grads
While we work to find you the right fit for your strengths and interests during your post-grad job search, we encourage you to check our Insights page for career advice, blog posts, and news updates. Whether you’re curious about how to talk about your summer work experience in an interview, wondering how to get started on your job search, or want to see what we’ve been up to at Avenica, there’s a little something for everyone.