Responsibilities of the Entry Level Project Coordinator:
- Provide operational support to client team in numerous projects to ensure they run smoothly.
- Learn the industry from the ground up, starting with the administrative aspects and transitioning into specific areas.
- Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Engage with cross functional teams with varying levels of seniority and experience to support various programs and client needs
- Help determine best methods to perform project tracking and reporting tasks; review completed projects and makes recommendations for future process enhancements
- Perform standard and ad hoc reporting for management.
- Maintain a detailed, organized file and records system.
- Provide timely, helpful and thorough responses and resolutions to customer requests.
- Develop a technical understanding of products and communicate effectively with customers and internal personnel.
- Performing data entry / processing that pertains to specific accounts as required.
Requirements of the Entry Level Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree required – all majors are encouraged to apply
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
- Initiative to actively seek opportunities to broaden knowledge and improve skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently
Career advice & resources about entry level jobs for recent college grads
While we work to find you the right fit for your strengths and interests during your post-grad job search, we encourage you to check our Insights page for career advice, blog posts, and news updates. Whether you’re curious about how to talk about your summer work experience in an interview, wondering how to get started on your job search, or want to see what we’ve been up to at Avenica, there’s a little something for everyone.