Last Updated 09/28/20
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including, when you visit our site, register with us, fill out a form, subscribe to our lists, and in connection with other features we make available on our site. Personal information you provide us with may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other job-search oriented documents. You can visit our site without providing any personal information, and we will collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily provide it to us in connection with setting up a profile with us, filing out a form or otherwise using a service we provide.
We automatically collect certain data and non-personal identification information from everyone that interacts with our site. This information includes things like the type of browser used, access times, pages viewed, IP address and the referring link through which our site was accessed.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect and use your personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- To evaluate you for our services, or set up a profile
- To connect you with potential employment opportunities
- To provide potential employers with information about you
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- To personalize and enhance your experience with using our services
- To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- To help us improve our site design, products and services
- To analyze trends, usage and statistics
- To send you information and offers about our products, services and offers, unless you have directed us not to
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal and other information in the following ways:
- With our clients who need access to such information to evaluate you as a potential hire or employer
- With our partners and others for purposes of providing our services to you
- As requested or directed by you
- If needed to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party
- If needed to respond to the request of law enforcement in cases where we believe disclosure is required and/or in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
WEB BROWSER COOKIES AND SITE ANALYTICS
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site is not targeted to or intended for children, and we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent to collection and use of the information.
California users have certain additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, including the following:
- The right to access your personal information;
- The right to modify your personal information or have it deleted; and
- The right to know what information is sold and to whom, and the right to opt out of any sales of your information, although at this time we do not sell any personal information we collect.
California users may make a request pursuant to their rights by contacting us at the internet address set forth below. We will not discriminate against any users who exercise their rights under California law.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
CONTACTING US AND UPDATING YOUR INFO
You can update your customer account information and manage the way that we use and do not use your information here.