Updated: March 20, 2020
Message for our valued client partners (candidates see response below)
Thank you for your ongoing trust and partnership. At Avenica, we are set up and currently working remotely so you will experience little to no disruption in services or communications. As we have already seen and will undoubtedly continue to experience in the coming weeks, hiring and workplace practices are changing rapidly, but work still continues. We have already seen a spike in requests for talent but want to assure you that we’re still able to accommodate your needs so that you can continue to be as productive as possible during these uncertain times.
In addition, and consistent with CDC guidance, we have taken the following steps and are asking candidates to:
- Notify us and their onsite direct supervisor and not come to the workplace if they are exhibiting signs, have been subject to potential exposure, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have any other reason to believe they were exposed to the virus.
- Inform us of travel to CDC Level 3 and Level 2 countries and to not come into the workplace after such travel, before being cleared by the company.
- Not come to the workplace if they have any flu symptoms or are otherwise ill.
- Avenica candidates with symptoms of acute respiratory illness have been told to be 24 hours symptom-free without the aid of medication before returning to work.
- Understand that they may be subject to up to 14 days of restriction from the workplace and may be required to supply a healthcare provider’s certificate to return to work.
We have also advised our current candidates on assignment to work with you to understand and comply with your company’s specific policies and procedures surrounding COVID-19. If you currently have an Avenica candidate on staff, we ask that you share your company’s specific COVID-19 protocol with that individual.
For in-person interviews and other candidate interactions, we’re happy to work with you and your teams to adhere to your internal policies and preferences around meetings and person-to-person contact and are able to provide video conferencing to enable continued progress for interviewing.
For any additional questions, contact your normal primary contact, or submit questions or concerns to Avenica’s Chief Experience Officer Katie Drews and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Message for our valued candidates
As an important member of the Avenica community, your health and safety are of utmost importance. To take the necessary precautions to keep you and others in all our communities and workplaces safe, please follow the below guidelines.
Please work with your onsite direct supervisor to understand and comply with the company’s specific policies and procedures surrounding COVID-19.
- Immediately notify your onsite direct supervisor and your primary Avenica point of contact and do not come to the workplace if you are exhibiting signs, have been subject to potential exposure, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have any other reason to believe you were exposed to the virus. You should also phone your healthcare provider right away.
- Immediately notify your onsite direct supervisor and your primary Avenica point of contact of travel to CDC Level 3 or Level 2 countries and do not come into the workplace after such travel, before being cleared by the company.
- You may be subject to up to 14 days of restriction from the workplace and may be required to supply a healthcare provider’s certificate to return to work.
- If you are sick, stay home to avoid spreading germs. Please do not return to work until you are free of fever (100.4° F [37.8° C] or greater, using an oral thermometer), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g., cough suppressants).
- Do not come to the workplace if you have any flu symptoms or are otherwise ill. If you have symptoms of acute respiratory illness, you must be 24 hours symptom-free without the aid of medication before returning to work.
- If you have specific health concerns about working within a client facility, please notify your primary Avenica point of contact so we can work with you individually.
Through conversation, high-impact coaching, and best-in-class support, we translate and meet the needs of our client partners by identifying and transforming potential into high-performing professionals. At Avenica, we are working from the inside out to embrace diverse thought and perspectives while actively working to dismantle systems of oppression and implicit bias. With a deeply-held belief in human potential, we transform lives and enable organizations to achieve new heights.